Tuesday 24 August 2010

Size 12 is NOT fat!

To all those skinny people out there - you have no idea how lucky you are!

I don't by any means, think of myself as fat but I'm definitely no Alexa Chung. Lunchtime is the most exciting part of my day usually, but recently I have been brought crashing back down to the ground every day at fourth period when I realise what lies ahead...healthy food, cue shivers.

Chocolate, crisps, name anything unhealthy - I crave it daily. It really is a surprise when you eat what you think is a completely unacceptable amount of food and it lasts you through until teatime without so much as a grunt from your stomach.

Another hatred of mine is exercise, but we've all got to do it! Every time I go out for a run, I tell myself it will eventually get easier but these lies are just a clever trick that our brains fool our bodies into thinking. My thoughts on exercise and healthy eating are spurred by the fact that I need to lose a few pounds (and a dress size) to make me feel more secure in my own body. I certainly have no plans to go any less than a size 10 and plan to eat Chinese food for a week if I ever go below eight stone! Anyone from a size four upwards should be proud of the way they look.

Just remember, there is no right or wrong weight or size to be, as long as you are happy and secure in the way you think and feel - you can take on the world with a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!