Thursday 26 August 2010

the age old question...

So, in my last post a nattered on for a bit about exercise and healthy eating...truth is I think I might have found a form of exercise that isn't completely horrific!

It all started with someone I know, doing a teaching course for pilates (pi-la-tees - I didn't know how to pronounce it at first). Now I know what you're thinking...isn't pilates for old ladies? Well, that is the stereotypical pilates image, but no that's what I thought to begin with also. I was persuaded into going one Saturday morning and I have to say I loved it! Plus I really felt like I had worked the next day, sore stomach muscles and everything. The good thing about pilates is, that it tones you up, without you going through that awful stage of looking like a tomato - never a good look.

You may be thinking I am talking a load of rubbish, but it's working for me at the moment. Anyway, you know what they say - if it isn't broke, don't fix it!

As for the healthy eating...I may adapt to a veggie lifestyle at some point, it just doesn't look like its going to be any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!