Saturday 13 August 2011



















Went into Edinburgh today with my Mum, this is what I wore. I'm definitely glad I wore the raincoat because it started raining pretty heavily at one point! Looks like we really have missed our Summer here in Scotland. I got some really great stuff today in Edinburgh which I'll post tomorrow after work. Also, I get to see my best friend tomorrow after THREE weeks of her being in California! Looking forward to that a lot! Stay safe and enjoy the weekend everyone x

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your raincoat! : ) Very cute outfit!

    xoxo
    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute raincoat, we'll sure be needing them in this wierd typical british weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes are darling! sorry the weathers not so great, ):

    www.hiimsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaay I could finally follow you!! Sorry for keeping you waiting :(

    This outfit is so sweet! The raincoat is adorable and it goes perfectly with dress and shoes :D
    Great mix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the red oxfords!

    http://sartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooooove your little shoes!! These pictures are adorable. Love your blog & now following x

    www.hayleyhour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress, love the raincoat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the suggestion and the comment! Just read the summary of the book and it sounds great! : )

    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit...luv your shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!