Thursday 11 November 2010

Okay, so I'm just back from the couple of days I spent in Paris with my Mum and I must say that I have been enlightened to the ways of style and Fashion! Paris style, is so laid back and comfortable, that I almost felt overdressed in my simple jeans and t-shirt combination. I have never seen so many well dressed people in one place (except from at certain award ceremonies and in magazines), Paris has got to be my favourite place in the world to date. Now, the three pictures above were all taken on different days...however I was only able to take one jacket so there isn't much variety between them. I had to wrap up pretty warm against the harsh October weather and I took my two favourite pairs of shoes in the world with me, which just so happened to both be very comfortable! I really enjoyed seeing all the different cultures and people there, but I'm back in sunny Scotland (not) now despite how hard it was to tear myself away from the gorgeous Paris setting...aaaaaah, life goes on.

Rachel xxx

Leopard Coat - Topshop
Work Boots - River Island
Red Brogues - Office
Jeans - Topshop
Beatles T-shirt - a gift from my Mum
Floral Scarf - Accesorize

2 comments:

  1. Hi thansk for your comment great coat by the way!

    The nailpolish is actually a metalic purple it's OPI a beauician near me stocks OPI so mu Aunt got it for me in the post it says what colour it is I do have a silver nailpolish aswell and I got it from Avon

    Hope I helped
    Rebecca x

    http://gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! yeah thats helped thanks :) im totally loving metallic nail varnish at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!